Pursuant to and for the purposes of the provisions of art. 13 of the 2016/679 European Regulation on the protection of personal data (“GDPR”) and the national privacy legislation (hereinafter: “Regulation”), we inform you that your Personal Data will be processed through electronic tools, manual tools and Social Network, in Italy.
This information, drawn up on the basis of the principle of transparency and all the elements required by the GDPR, is divided into individual sections, each of which deals with a specific topic in order to make them quicker, easier and easier to understand (hereinafter l ‘”Information”).
The Technical Studio – Olab3D Engineering with registered office in Via F. Milizia, 60 – 72024 Oria (hereinafter the “Company”) is constantly committed to protecting the online privacy of its users.
SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA AND DATA CONTROLLER
This page describes the general methods of processing the personal data of site users and cookies and how your personal information is managed when you use our site www.olab3d.it.com (hereinafter “Site”).
Information and data provided by you or otherwise acquired in the context of the use of the Site:
- the newsletter;
- the forms for requesting information (“Services”) will be processed in compliance with the provisions of the Regulations and the confidentiality obligations that inspire the Company’s activities.
The Data Controller (hereinafter “Data Controller”) is Studio Tecnico – Olab3D Engineering with registered office in Via F. Milizia, 60 – 72024 Oria, to which you can contact for any information concerning the processing of personal data.
According to the rules of the Regulation, the treatments carried out by the Company will be based on the principles of lawfulness, correctness, transparency, purpose limitation and conservation, data minimization, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality.
This information is provided only for this Site and not for other websites that can be reached through the links on this site.
TYPES OF DATA
After browsing the Site, we inform you that the Company will process personal data (Article 4 (1) of the Regulation) hereinafter only “Personal Data”.
In particular, the Personal Data processed through the Site are as follows:
- Navigation data: the computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Site acquire, during their normal operation, some Personal Data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the Site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its correct functioning (see cookies), to identify anomalies and / or abuses, and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used by the competent authorities to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
- Data provided voluntarily by the interested party: apart from what is specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data contained in any request forms present on the website (eg to activate newsletters, request information, etc…). Failure to provide them could make it impossible to provide the service. In these cases, only the information necessary for the requested service will be requested (see the specific information in detail).
- Cookies: GO TO THE PAGE DEDICATED TO THE COOKIES POLICY
PURPOSE OF TREATMENT AND LEGAL BASES
The processing of personal data that we intend to carry out, with your specific consent where necessary, has the following purposes:
- Allow the provision of the Site Services;
- Communication and / or sending (by e-mail, post, telephone contact, etc.), also with automated methods, of information and commercial offers, advertising and promotional material on own services.
The legal basis of the processing is the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same (Article 6 (1) (b) of the Regulation) as the processing is necessary for the provision of the Service.
The provision of Personal Data for these purposes is optional but failure to provide it would make it impossible to activate the Services provided by the Site.
In any case, you can revoke your consent, even partially, for example by consenting only to the modalities of traditional contact.
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be processed exclusively by persons authorized by the Company to process Personal Data necessary to carry out activities strictly related to the provision of the Services, who are committed to confidentiality or have an adequate legal obligation of confidentiality (e.g. employees and administrators system).
Your Personal Data may be shared for the aforementioned purposes, with third parties, possibly involved in the management of the Site, who typically act as Data Processors.
Your Personal Data may be disclosed to Public Bodies or the Judicial Authority, where required by law or to prevent or suppress the commission of a crime and in any case to:
– who is the legitimate recipient of communications required by law or regulations (such as, for example, Offices and Public Authorities);
– who is the recipient of communications necessary in fulfillment of the obligations deriving from the Service.
The Personal Data of minors under the age of 16 will not be processed by the Data Controller, without prior authorization from the holder of parental responsibility.
TRANSFER OF DATA
Your Personal Data will be processed by the Data Controller within the territory of the European Union.
If for technical and / or operational reasons it is necessary to make use of subjects located outside the European Union, the Company ensures that the processing of your Personal Data by these Recipients takes place in compliance with the Regulations. Indeed, transfers can be based on an adequacy decision, on the Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission or on another suitable legal basis.
In any case, you can request more details from the Data Controller if your Personal Data have been processed outside the European Union by requesting evidence of the specific guarantees adopted.
Your personal data will be kept for the period necessary to pursue the purposes related to point a) above.
Furthermore, if you decide to grant your optional consent relating to the marketing and / or profiling purposes referred to in point b), your data will be kept, unless consent is revoked, for a period of time not exceeding that necessary to achieve the purposes. .
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
You have the right to revoke your consent given to the Data Controller at any time totally and / or partially without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
To revoke your consent you can make the change in the dedicated section, or contact the Data Controller at the addresses published in this statement.
We remind you that you can exercise your rights under the GDPR and in particular obtain:
- confirmation that the processing of personal data concerning you is in progress and obtain access to the data and the following information (purposes of the processing, categories of personal data, recipients and / or categories of recipients to whom the data have been and / or will be communicated, retention period);
- the rectification of inaccurate Personal Data concerning you and / or the integration of incomplete Personal Data, also by providing an additional declaration;
- the cancellation of Personal Data, in the cases provided for by the GDPR;
- the limitation to the processing in the cases provided for by the current Privacy Law;
- the portability of the data concerning you, and in particular to request the Data Controller for the Personal Data concerning you and / or request the Data Controller to directly transmit your data to another data controller;
- the opposition to the processing at any time, for reasons connected to your particular situation, to the processing of Personal Data concerning you in full compliance with the Privacy Law in force.
You can exercise your rights by contacting the e-mail address email@example.com attaching a copy of your identity document.
In any case, you will always have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data), pursuant to Article 77 of the GDPR, if you believe that the processing of your data is contrary to the current Privacy Law.
The Company reserves the right to modify or simply update its content, in part or completely, also due to changes in the applicable legislation.